Lesson Plan 2: Tell a Story
- Explain that for this year's Codeathon the theme is Defend the Earth.
- Discuss some ideas of what the earth might need defending from.
- Discuss how a story could be told through Scratch.
- Show the kids that there are sprites from Dong Nguyen that they can use if they want. It would be awesome if they create their own too.
- Give kids time to work on their stories.
- Give time to share with other students. Give students a chance to discuss the following:
- What were your challenges? How did you overcome them? What are you proud of? What could be your next step?
- Continue working on story.
- Demonstrate how to share a project and add it to the Studio (10 minutes)